M.D.S, Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Life member DCI- 303938 , Life member IAOMP
1. XXIV National Conference of IAOMP held from 20th to 22nd November 2015 at Jaipur.
2. 4th ORACON Conference by National Oral Cancer Prevention Initiative (NOCPI) held on 4th February 2016 at KIDS, Bhubaneswar.
3. 14th National Conference of IAFO held at Zirakpur, Chandigarh on 23rd to 25th September, 2016.
4. 5th ORACON Conference by National Oral Cancer Prevention Initiative (NOCPI) held on 4th February 2017 at KIDS, Bhubaneswar.
5. 8th Annual Conference of ASOMP, Vijayawada on 19th to 20th August 2017.
6. 26th National Conference IAOMP 2017 on 17th to 19th November 2017.
7. 33rd Odisha State Annual Dental Conference held from 18th to 20th December 2015 at KIDS, Bhubaneswar.
CDE PROGRAMES/LECTURES ATTENDED
1. IAOMR National CDE Program held on 13th June 2015 at KIDS, Bhubaneswar.
2. Lecture Sessions & Slide Seminar on “Diagnostic Oral Pathology-Know the Unknown” held at KIDS, Bhubaneswar on 25th September 2015.
3. Series of Lectures & Panel Discussions by IDA Odisha State Branch held at KIDS, Bhubaneswar on 26th January 2016.
4. ORACON 2016 on World Cancer Day on 4th February 2016.
5. Faculty Development Program on June 26-30, 2016.
6. Workshop on ClearPath Clear Aligners No Braces on July 15, 2016.
7. Eastern Zonal Sciences and Research, Panihati, Kolkata on 6th February 2017.
8. Perio-Esthetic at KIDS on 18th January 2017.
9. 3D Printing and Applied Aspects at KIDS on 15th March 2017.
10. PedoTrends at KIDS on 12th April 2017.
11. Root to Crown at KIDS on 23rd October 2017.
12. Occlusion Revisited at KIDS on 3rd December 2017.
1. Bhuyan L, Behura SS, Dash, Mishra P, Mahapatra N. Characterization of histomorphological and microbiological changes in tooth pulp to assess post-mortem interval: an observational study. Egyptian Journal of Forensic Sciences 2020;10
2. Panda KC, Bhuyan L, Ramchander PV. Association of sudden sensorineural hearing loss with chronic periodontitis: a hospital-based study in India. Hearing balance and Communication 2020; 18
3. Nishat R, Bhuyan L, Nezam S, Singh S, Jaiswal MM, Singh R. The precedence and viability of yoga in the lives of D3-dental students, dental practitioners, and dental patients. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019;8(12):3808-3813.
4. Bhuyan L, Hassan S, Dash KC, Panda A, Behura SS, Ramachandra S. Candida Species Diversity in Oral Cavity of Type 2 Diabetic Patients and their In vitro Antifungal Susceptibility. Contemp Clin Dent 2018;9: S83-8.
5. Bhuyan L, Sarangi S, Das BK, Das SN, Nayak S. Proliferative Index in Invasive Tumor Front of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Potential Prognostic Indicator. The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice February 2018;19(2):170-176.
6. Panda A, Ghosh B, Pal I, Kumar V, Bhuyan L, Dash KC. Dissolution of Enamel on Exposure to Various Commercial Beverages Available in India. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(11):1009-1013.
7. Sharma S, Bhuyan L, Ramachandra S, Sharma S, Dash KC, Dhull KS. Effects of green tea on periodontal health: A prospective clinical study. J Int Oral Health 2017, 9:39-44.
8. Bandyopadhyay A, Bhuyan L, Panda A, Dash KC, Raghuvanshi M, Behura SS. Assessment of Oral Hygiene Knowledge, Practices, and Concepts of Tobacco Usage among Engineering Students in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. June 2017, 18(6):423-28.
9. Goutham B, Bhuyan L, Chinnannavar SN, Kundu M, Jha K, Behura SS. Prevalence of Dental Anomalies in Odisha Population: A Panoramic Radiographic Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(7):1-5.
10. Bhuyan L , Panda A, Dash KC, Gouse MS, Misra K. Conglomeration of Trabecular and Psammomatoid variants of juvenile ossifying fibroma – a rare case report. Clinical Case Reports 2017, 5(6):816-821.