Oral Medicine & Radiology
1. Examination Duty for UG and PG Examination 2. Anti-Ragging Committee member for the institution 3. Member of Patient Grievance cell for the institution 4. Tier 3 member of oral cancer screening and counseling center
Awards & Honours
Best President award - IDA Temple City Branch
• Served as Past – President of IDA Temple City Branch, Odisha • Life member of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology with membership number – L-349. • Annual member of IDA: 188028
Invited Chairperson and Judge:
1. Invited Chairperson for the National IAOMR PG Convention August 2017, Odisha.
2. Invited Chairperson for the National IAOMR Conference December 2017, Ghaziabad.
3. Judge for Student activities during 71st National IDC Conference 2018, Odisha.
4. Invited Chairperson for 71st National IDC Conference 2018, Odisha.
5. 4th IMPLACON Exclusive Implantology conference 2018.odisha
6. ORACON 2018 “RECONSTRUCTING THE RESECTION”- 2018 ,odisha
Contribution for National Events:
1. Committee member for 33rd Odisha State IDA Conference 2015, Bhubaneswar.
2. Committee member for IAOMR National CDE Program 2015, Bhubaneswar.
3. Committee member for ORACON 2017, Bhubaneswar.
4. Committee member for IAOMR PG Convention 2017, Bhubaneswar.
5. Committee member for 71st IDC Conference 2018, Bhubaneswar.
6. Committee member for ORACON 2018, Bhubaneswar.
National & State Conferences Attended:
1. 24thIndian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology National Conference 2012, Chandigarh.
2. National IAOMR Post-Graduate Convention 2013, Gujarat.
3. 33rd Odisha State IDA Conference 2015, Bhubaneswar.
4. 70th National IDA Conference 2017, Mumbai.
5. National IAOMR Post-Graduate Convention 2017, Bhubaneswar.
6. National IAOMR Conference 2017, Ghaziabad.
7. 71st National IDA Conference 2018, Bhubaneswar.
8. 4thimplacon conference 2018, Bhubaneswar
9. Denasia 2019
10. Biocon 2019
1. Srikar M.V., Sangamesh N.C., Vidya K.C. Rao, Jugajyothi Pathi. Marsupialization for the Management of Unicystic Ameloblastoma-Retrospective Study. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development, March 2020, Vol. 11, No. 03, 626.
2. Sangamesh NC, Vidya KC, Atul Bhardwaj, Jagadeesh KN, Anuj Singh Parihar. To Determine Tobacco Usage and Associated Risk Factors among Adolescents- A Survey. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, April-June 2020, Vol. 14, No. 2, 289.
3. Jha VK, Kandula S, Ningappa Chinnannavar S, Rout P, Mishra S, Bajoria AA. Oral Submucous Fibrosis: Correlation Of Clinical Grading To Various Habit Factors. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent. 2019;9:363-71.
4. Sinha S, Kandula S, Sangamesh NC, Rout P, Mishra S, Bajoria AA. Assessment Of The Anterior Loop Of The Mandibular Canal Using Cone-Beam Computed Tomography In Eastern India: A Record-Based Study. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2019;9:290
5. Bajoria, A.A., Kochar, T., Sangamesh, N.C., Mishra, S., Rout, P. And Sonthalia, A. Nasopalatine Canal Revisited: An Insight To Anterior Maxillary Implants. Open Journal Of Stomatology, 2018, 8, 1-15.
6. Mishra S, Kritika C, Bajoria AA, Choudhury P, Sahoo SK, Sangamesh NC. Estimation Of Salivary And Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase In Oral Submucous Fibrosis. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2018;8:289-95.
7. Kandula S, Bajoria AA, Chinnannavar SN, Lingappa A. Orofacial Granulomatosis. J Indian Acad Oral Med Radiol 2016;28:195-8.
8. Choudhury P, Mishra S, Kandula S, Chinnannavar SN, Rout P, Panigrahi R. Awareness of hepatitis B infection among healthcare students in a private medical college in Odisha. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2015;5:S63-7.
9. Vidya KC, Pathi J, Rout S, Sethi A, Sangamesh NC. Inferior alveolar nerve canal position in relation to mandibular molars: A cone-beam computed tomography study. Natl J Maxillofac Surg 2019;10:168-74.
10. Sangamesh NC, Vidya KC, Pathi J, Singh A. Awareness, attitude, and knowledge of basic life support among medical, dental, and nursing faculties and students in the university hospital. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2017;7:161-7.
11. Goutham BS, Bhuyan L, Chinnannavar SN, Kundu M, Jha K, Behura SS. Prevalence of Dental Anomalies in Odisha Population: A Panoramic Radiographic Study. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017;18(7):1-5.
12. Chinnannavar SN, Ashok L, Vidya KC, Setty SM, Narasimha GE, Garg R. Evaluation of serum sialic acid, fucose levels and their ratio in oral squamous cell carcinoma. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent 2015;5:446-50.
13. Jha PC, Sanghamesh NC, Alok A, Singh S, Bharti BB, Raj R. Dimorphism of Canine: A Diagnostic Value in Gender Identification - A Clinical Study. Int J Sci Stud 2015;3(8):81-84.
14. Vidya Kodage Chandrashekhar, Umesh Kenchappa, Sangamesh Ningappa Chinnannavar,Sarabjeet Singh. Arthrocentesis A Minimally Invasive Method for TmjDisc Disorders - A Prospective Study.Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Oct, Vol-9(10): ZC59-ZC62
15. AnkkitaChakarvarty, Sunil RPanat, Sangamesh NC, Ashish Aggarwal, Prakash ChandraJha. Evaluation of Masseter Muscle Hypertrophy in Oral Submucous Fibrosis Patients -An Ultrasonographic Study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2014 Sep, Vol-8(9): ZC45-ZC47
16. Sunil R. Panat, Prakash Chandra Jha, Sangamesh N. Chinnannavar, Ankkita Chakarvarty, Ashish Aggarwal. Kocher Debre Semelaigne Syndrome: A Rare Case Report with Orofacial Manifestations. Oman Medical Journal (2013) Vol. 28, No. 2:128-130 DOI 10. 5001/omj.2013.33.