Public Health Dentistry
Thermography in detection of Potentially malignant conditions (under review for DST) in collaboration with school of mechanical engineerng, KIIT university.
IAPHD member (LM 484)
Peripheral centres, screening and treatment camps, health education camps, Teacher training programmes, Oral cancer screening programmes.
1. Jha K, Singh A,Jnaneswar A, Barman D. Medicalization and Pharmaceuticalization - A Recent Concern. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation 2020; 24(6).
2.Janeswar A, Kumar G, Kanungo S, Singh A, Subramanya GB, Jha K. Prevalence patterns and profile of adolescent tobacco users findings from a youth survey: A cross-sectional study. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019;8(6):2017-2022.
3. Suresan V, Jnaneswar A, Swati SP, Jha K, Goutham BS, Kumar G. The impact of outreach programs on academics development, personal development and civic responsibilities of dental students in Bhubaneswar city. J Educ Health Promot. 2019;8:188. Published 2019 Sep 30.
4. Jha K et al., Hirudotherapy in Medicine and Dentistry. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Dec, Vol-9(12): ZE05-ZE07. [Pubmed]
5. Jha K et al., Prevalence of Malocclusion and its Psycho-Social Impact among 12 To 15-Year-old School Children in Lucknow City. JCDR 2014; 8(10):ZC36-ZC39. [Pubmed]
6.Jha, K., Saha, S., Jagannath, G., Saha, S., Mohd, S., & Narang, R. Association of Salivary Microbial Count and Caries Experience in Pre-school Children of Lucknow with Early Childhood Caries (ECC) and Respective Mothers - a Case Control Study. Indian Journal Of Contemporary Dentistry, 2013;1(1):39-43.
7.Jha K, Saha S, Jagannath GV, Srinivas S. Cheiloscopy- a growing concept in forensic odontology. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development 2011 Jan-June; 2 (1): 125-7.
8. Avinash J, Vinay S, Jha K, Das D, Goutham BS, Kumar G. The Unexplored Anticaries Potential of Shiitake Mushroom. Pharmacogn Rev. 2016;10(20):100-104. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.194039
9. Jnaneswar A, Suresan V, Jha K, Das D, Subramaniam GB, Kumar G. Students' perceptions of the educational environment measured using the Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure inventory in a dental school of Bhubaneswar city, Odisha. J Indian Assoc Public Health Dent 2016;14:182-7
10. Suresan V, Das D, Jnaneswar A, Jha K, Kumar G, Subramaniam GB. Assessment of dental caries, oral hygiene status, traumatic dental injuries and provision of basic oral health care among visually impaired children of Eastern Odisha. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2017;35(4):284-290. doi:10.4103/JISPPD.JISPPD_48_17
1.TOBACCO CESSATION-KUNAL-AKNIK PUBL -2020
2.MINIMAL INVASIVE DENTISTRY-KUNAL - LAP LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBL - 2015
3.RECENT ADVANCEMENT IN PREVENTION OF DENTAL CARIES-KUNAL-LAP LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBL- 2013