MDS ( Conservative dentistry and endodontics)
Conservative dentistry and endodontics, kalinga institute of dental sciences
Head of department
1. Patri, G., Agrawal, P., Anushree, N., Arora, S., Kunjappu, J. J., & Shamsuddin, S. V. (2020). A Scanning Electron Microscope Analysis of Sealing Potential and Marginal Adaptation of Different Root Canal Sealers to Dentin: An In Vitro study. The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, 21(1), 73-77.
2. Pradhan, P. K., Sahoo, K. C., Dipallini, S., Banerjee, S., Lata, S., & Patri, G. (2020). Effect of Different Intracanal Medicaments on Apical Sealing Ability of BioRoot RCS. The journal of contemporary dental practice, 21(1), 47-50.
3. Patri G, Sahu A. Role of herbal agents-tea tree oil and Aloe vera as cavity disinfectant adjuncts in minimally invasive dentistry-An in vivo comparative study. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2017 Jul;11(7):DC05.
4. Patri, G., Acharya, G., Agrawal, P., & Panda, V. (2016). Spectrophotometric evaluation of the pulpal peroxide levels in intact and restored teeth-an Invitro study. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 10(8), ZC44.
5. Patri G, Mishra SR, Panda V.Mandibular anterior root morphology in an Indian population : a cone beam computed tomographic study. J Res Adv Dent. 2016; 6:1:83 – 88.
6. Patri, G., Agnihotri, Y., Rao, S. R., Lakshmi, N., & Das, S. (2013). An in vitro spectrophotometric analysis of the penetration of bleaching agent into the pulp chamber of intact and restored teeth. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 7(12), 3057.
7. Makkar, H., & Patri, G. (2017). Fabrication and Appraisal of Poly (Lactic-Co-Glycolic Acid)–Moxifloxacin Nanoparticles using Vitamin E-TPGS: A Potential Intracanal Drug Delivery Agent. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 11(6), ZC05.
8. Lata, S., Mohanty, S. K., PrADHAN, P. K., PATri, G., SiNHA, S. P., & AGrAwAL, P. (2016). Anti bacterial effectiveness of electro-chemically activated (ECA) water as a root canal irrigant-An in-vitro comparative study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research: JCDR, 10(10), ZC138.
9. Pradhan, P. K., Das, S., Patri, G., Patil, A. B., Sahoo, K. C., & Pattanaik, S. (2015). Evaluation of Sealing Ability of Five Different Root End Filling Material: An In Vitro Study. Journal of International Oral Health, 7(11).
10. Acharya, G., Agrawal, P., & Patri, G. (2016). Recent biomimetic advances in rebuilding lost enamel structure. Journal of International Oral Health, 8(4), 527.
1. veneers – a boon in aesthetic dentistry. lambert academic publishing.2018.
2.regenerative endodontics – current practice and future prospects. lambert academic publishing.2017.
3.temporary anchorage devices. lambert academic publishing.2017.
4. the science of tooth whitening – dental bleaching. lambert academic publishing.2017.
5. smear layer – boon or bane. lambert academic publishing.2018.
6. Adhesive systems in conservative dentistry and endodontics. lambert academic publishing.2019.
7. Apex Locators. lambert academic publishing.2020.