1. Development of Novel Electromagnetic Wave Based Rapid Tissue Fixation and Processing Device. BIG-12 Grant by BIRAC, Govt. Of India
1. Department In-charge – In absence of Department Head.
2. Appointed as member secretary of Institutional Research Committee
3.Appointed as the Faculty In-charge of NAAC, UGC, DCI and other related Inspections, 4. Appointed as Deputy Center Superintendant – University Examinations,
5. Member of Conference committee – Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences.
6.Appointed as Research wing Coordinator of the Institution – Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences.
7. Member of Anti Ragging Squad – Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences,
8.Appointed as Faculty Member of Education Unit – Kalinga Institute of Dental Sciences."
1. Life Member, Indian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists.
2. Life Member, Indian Dental Association
1. Scientific chairman of 26th National Conference of Indian association of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologists 2017 Held at Bhubaneswar Odisha.
2. Event Coordinator – Student’s Convention, Indian Dental Conference – 2018, of Indian dental Association
3. Scientific Chairman of Implacon – Bhubaneswar 2018 Held at KIIT DU, Bhubaneswar on 23rd and 24th November 2018.
4. Scientific Co-chairman of Denasia-Karma 2019 at KIIT DU, Bhubaneswar on 26th to 28th AApril 2019.
5. General Secretary – IDA Temple City Branch for the year 2018
6. President IDA Temple City Branch for the year 2019.
7. Organizing Secretary of 18th National Post Graduate Convention of IAOMP 2019 held on 13th and 14th July 2019 at KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar.
8. Organized the First ever Faculty Workshop on Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Teaching Leaning methods at KIIT DU Bhubaneswar– The Result was presented to PMO India and DCI India for Curriculum Enhancement.
"1. Abikshyeet, P., Ramesh, V., & Oza, N. (2012). Glucose estimation in the salivary secretion of diabetes mellitus patients. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity : targets and therapy, 5, 149–154.
2. Panda, A., Behura, S. S., Bhuyan, L., Dash, K. C., Kumar, V., & Mukherjee, S. (2020). Assessment of lactate dehydrogenase enzyme levels in saliva and serum of oral submucous fibrosis and leukoplakia patients. Journal of oral and maxillofacial pathology : JOMFP, 24(1), 183.
3. Panda, A., Bandyopadhyay, A., Mohiddin, G., Raghuvanshi, M., Sahoo, S. K., & Bhuyan, L. (2019). Can Increased Metabolic Status be a Grading Tool for Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma? A Glucose Transporter 1 Immunoexpression Study. Nigerian journal of surgery : official publication of the Nigerian Surgical Research Society, 25(2), 203–207.
4. Panda, A., Ghosh, B., Pal, I., Kumar, V., Bhuyan, L., & Dash, K. C. (2017). Dissolution of Enamel on Exposure to Various Commercial Beverages Available in India. The journal of contemporary dental practice, 18(11), 1009–1013.
5. Maheswaran, T., Abikshyeet, P., Sitra, G., Gokulanathan, S., Vaithiyanadane, V., & Jeelani, S. (2014). Gustatory dysfunction. Journal of pharmacy & bioallied sciences, 6(Suppl 1), S30–S33.
6. Mishra, P., Panda, A., Bandyopadhyay, A., Kumar, H., & Mohiddin, G. (2015). Sonic Hedgehog Signalling Pathway and Ameloblastoma - A Review. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR, 9(11), ZE10–ZE13.
7. Mohanty A, Mishra P, Kumar H, Panda A. A rare presentation of benign fibrous histiocytoma in the maxilla. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol. 2020;24(Suppl 1):S73-S76.
8. Radheshyam, C., Alokenath, B., Kumar, H., & Abikshyeet, P. (2015). Calcifying cystic odontogenic tumor associated with an odontome - a diverse lesion encountered. Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dentistry, 7, 91–95.
9. Bandyopadhyay A, Nishat R, Behura SS, Panda A, Ramachandra S, Mohiddin G (2017) Cancer stem cell markers, SOX2 and OCT4 in ameloblastoma and keratocystic odontogenic tumor: an immunohistochemical study. Int J Oral Health 9:28–32
10. Pathi, J., Mishra, P., Kumar, H., & Panda, A. (2016). Parry-Romberg syndrome affecting one half of the body. Journal of International Society of Preventive & Community Dentistry, 6(4), 387–390. "