ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
Awards & Honours
REVIEWER - NATIONAL JOURNAL OF MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY.
ASSOCIATION OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEONS OF INDIA, INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION.
1. K C Vidya, Jugajyoti Pathi, Sanjeeb Rout, Alok Sethi, N C Sangamesh. Inferior alveolar nerve canal position in relation to mandibular molars: A cone‑beam computed tomography study. Natl J Maxillofac Surg. 2019;10(02):168 – 174.
2. Gunjan Kumar, C L Dileep, Alok Kumar Sethi, Bhaskar Gupta. The Birhor tribes of Ramgarh District, Jharkhand – A ferret into their oral health status & treatment needs. Medicine and Pharmacy Reports. 2019;92(02):178 – 184.
3. Alok Kumar Sethi, Indu Bhusan Kar, Tanmoy Mohanty, Niranjan Mishra, Akhilesh Kumar Singh. Use of plasma‑enriched demineralized freeze‑dried bone matrix in postsurgical jaw defects. Natl J Maxillofac Surg. 2018;09(02):174 – 183.
4. Alok Kumar Sethi, Rajashree Samal, Banibrata Lahiri, Asutosh Das, Gunjan Kumar, Shibabrata Behera. Awareness, attitude and practice regarding disinfection and handling of extracted teeth among the students in a dental college in India. J Int Soc Prevent Communit Dent. 2018;08(06):488 – 494.
5. Gunjan Kumar, Alok Kumar Sethi, Ranjan Mani Tripathi, Pratik, Diplina Barman. Assessment of knowledge, attitude & practice of dental & medical interns towards toothbrush maintenance & replacement in Bhubaneswar city, Odisha, India. J Pharm Bioall Sci. 2018;10(02):77 – 82.
6. Indu Bhusan Kar, Prashant Dilip Chopda, Niranjan Mishra, Alok Kumar Sethi, Bikas Ranjan Mahavoi. Management of maxillofacial injuries in bear mauling cases: A review of 20 cases. J Korean Assoc Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016;42(01):13 – 19.
7. Indu Bhusan Kar, Alok Kumar Sethi. Kimura’s disease: Report of a case & review of literature. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2013;12(1):109–112.
8. Indu Bhusan Kar, Niranjan Mishra, Alok Kumar Sethi, Bikas Ranjan Mahavoi. Unusual case of post-extraction bleeding. Natl J Maxillofac Surg. 2011;02(02);204 – 206.
9. Indu Bhusan Kar, Alok Kumar Sethi. A rare ocular complication following treatment of oral sub-mucous fibrosis (OSMF) with steroids. Natl J Maxillofac Surg. 2011;02(01):93 – 95.